Wednesday, May 11

The Beginning

A Semi-Formal Introduction...


So..by now there are probably a bijillion food blogs out there (that isn't even an exaggeration...) and they've all made the same disclaimer I'm about to make: I by no means am a real food critic. I love eating, trying different restaurants, and mostly enjoy the company I'm out with. As a backgrounder; I work as a sales rep/marketer and every once in a while I picture myself  having the pleasure of being Anton Ego (the pointy nosed food critic from Ratatouille) eating at nice restaurants and having that "...mmm that was delicious" moment.  By nice restaurants - I simply mean delicious food, great atmosphere, and the awesome people that serve it. I decided it's time to take this passion [obsession] and the collection of photos of food through the years and share my memories/taste buds. So enough of my rambling... Let's eat!